"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mini-Project 3

Hey guys, before I upload my work, I just wanted to explain some things about it. I did something a little different and more abstract, my project was focused on comic books which have very little to do with business or organizations but I felt that I could tie it back into the main theme of this course which is to think outside the box and observe things in non-linear ways which is what comics as a storytelling medium does. I put together a little sample of some of the books I read to try and convey this. You can click on the image to get the big picture which is fitting for a course such as this which focuses on maximizing our potential so we can add to the big picture. Enjoy!

No comments: