"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ashita's Intro


Hey guys, my name is Ashita Kapoor, I am a first year student at the Macdonald Campus currently doing my Bachelor in Food Science. This is my first management class that I am taking at McGill, and so far it seems to be a lot better than I expected.
A little bit about myself, well, I was born here in Montréal, and my nationality is Indian. I have just returned from 2 months of vacationing in India on my own. During this time I got the chance to understand my culture more deeply, visit my family, discover more about myself and learn how to survive in 48 degree weather.
Some of my interests and hobbies are travelling, dancing, shopping, yoga, outdoor sports and spending time with my family and friends. I am currently working at Remax as a receptionist part time.

I’m glad I decided to take this class because Mr.Fahri Karakas does a fine job motivating students and am able to create an entertaining and attention-grabbing atmosphere to the class. Also, I find the projects that we are doing are going to help us for the long run after we graduate. I hope to make the most of it, and use the information learned in the long run. Good Luck and I look forward to knowing you all in more detail over the summer.

Take Care

No comments: