"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Introducing ourselves

Dear colleagues,
Some of you have suggested that we introduce ourselves to each other before uploading our projects and work. I think this is a great idea! We want to know each other more closely as a learning community. We are co-authors here after all! So I would like you to post your first blog as a paragraph introducing yourself. In your own words, how would you describe yourself? Why have you taken this course? What do you hope to get out of this experience? Feel free to just be informal and tell us about yourself. You can upload your picture as well if you like. Please label this entry as "Socialization and Self-Introduction". I feel it has been a previledge for me to meet you through your first projects and the interviews That I conducted with each of you this week. We have some of the best creative global minds here! I believe this will be a transformational enriching learning experience for all of us. Thanks and welcome again!

No comments: