"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Introduction

Hi, my name is Djibrane Larrabure and I am a BCom student doing a major in Finance and a concentration in International Business. I am half Peruvian and half Comorian (yes...Comoros is a country...it is a set of islands in Africa off the coast of Madagascar for those who haven't heard of it lol). I've moved around alot to different countries but spent most of my life in Canada. I decided to take this course because I am interested in global issues, especially those relating to business and politics. Ultimately when I graduate I hope to become a diplomat for the Canadian government or the UN, but for now I spend most of my time studying, taking it easy, and getting involved in different projects going on in and around McGill.

No comments: