"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Brittany's Intro





Hello, everybody! I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, 'famous' for the world's largest nickel and that's about it. I here at McGill to study Music & Education (it's a concurrent program). I'm taking this class because I'm also doing a minor in management which probably sounds totally random, but many of the skills I'm learning here are applicable to both the classroom and administrative aspects of education. I hope to someday run my own music school or be a prominent member of the arts community where I settle. I'm passionate about volleyball (indoor and beach), music (duh), and Harry Potter - which I'm reminding to all of you comes out in just over a day :D

No comments: