"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Thursday, July 19, 2007

introduction to myself



Hey everyone! my name is amanda shenstone, and I am going into my second year in the BCom program. I am originally from Cookstown, Ontario, but I have spent the past 11 years living in south florida (naples, to be exact). I found winter to be a little cold...
I've been working as a shift leader at Starbucks for over a year, which I really enjoy even though it can drive me absolutely crazy at times, especially since I'm working full time and taking two classes right now.
I originally decided to take this course so that I could take german in the fall and not have so many core courses, and now I've become really excited about this hands-on experience.
My favorite things to do are travel (I've spent time in families in Spain, France, and Germany, and I've visited Italy) and spend time with my wonderful boyfriend.
I hope to always be healthy and happy, and I wish the same to all of you. I can't wait to get to know you!!
~amanda

No comments: