"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bonjour à tous!


Hi everyone! It is a pleasure to meet you all!

My name is Marie-France Chartier and as it can suggest, well, I am French-Canadian, born and raised in Montreal. I recently came back from Ireland where I went on exchange this past academic year. Those last months were the best of my life!!!! I met many people from all over the world and I had the opportunity to visit some of them in their home country! As you can see I absolutely love travelling and I wish to see as much of the world as I can during my lifetime... Because once you start, you can't stop!

On a more personal note, I am a management student doing two concentrations, one in international business and one in strategic management. I'll be taking Spanish classes in the Fall and Winter semesters and hopefully be able to say something constructive by the end of the year. Wish me luck. I will then be graduating in May 2008 and can't wait to go travelling again! But until then, I will continue spending time with my friends and family, reading, training, studying and, off course, walking my dog. :)
I can't wait to see you all in class next Monday and continue our learning together! I hope we'll be able to learn from each other through our different experiences and views of the world. I love this class, its concept and all its different readings and new ideas. It's a great opportunity we have to be here and let's take advantage of it! See you all very soon! Cheers ;) MF




No comments: