"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sukhjina's Intro


Hey guys, my name is Sukhjina. I switched out of management and decided to go back into sciences again. I am currently in my first year in Nutrition at the MacDonald Campus and may decide to do a minor in management. I have only taken a few classes at McGill, but I believe that this will be the only course that will give me the chance and time to learn something about myself.


I was born in Montreal but am of an indian background. I enjoy dancing, shopping and spending time with my family and friends. I have a part time job at a Ford dealership where I help with the accounting departement. I replace people when they are on vacation so I learn quite a bit from their jobs and it was because of them I decided to go into management.


I hope to learn something about myself from this course and look forward to learning something from all of you as well.

No comments: