"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Isabelle's Intro

Hi! I’m Isabelle. I am from Montreal, but I have spent the last 2 years traveling by myself and working as an international model. I have lived in France (Paris), Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto), China (Shenzhen, Shanghai, Guangzhou), Taiwan (Taipei), Australia (Sydney) and South Africa (Cape Town). People always ask me what my favourite place was: Sydney, by far. It’s an easy-going life, all about the beach and hanging out with friends. What’s not to like? I headed there for 1 ½ month and ended up staying for 3, it’s so hard to leave! I love traveling (of course), meeting new people and learning about different cultures. I speak French, English, Spanish and I am currently learning German. Traveling has definitely formed the way I am. I have made many friends worldwide and I keep all those memories very close to my heart. I am now a U1 Bcom student, and I hope this experience will help me in my future career.

No comments: