"Visions of World Benefit & Global Responsibility: Perspectives of McGill Students


Thursday, July 19, 2007

JP's Intro

Hi my name is Jean Philippe Peladeau and believe it or not I'm actually an anglophone despite the francophone name. I'm a BSc student in Microbiology and Immunology and I'm going to be finishing this major next year. I'm at a point where I realize that I don't want to pursue a career in lab work and so I am looking for something more dynamic. I've come to this class in hope of finding something more academically motivating for myself and I think I have. I've only taken one other class in Commerce and so far I've enjoy the experience. It is really incredible to see just how different the courses are structured from one discipline to another. I'm just glad I've found something a bit more open ended.

No comments: